For safety reasons and the upcoming weather forecast, the Breeding Classes scheduled for Wednesday Sept 1, have been cancelled. There will be no schooling on Wednesday.
We are looking forward to a better Thursday
We hope you are as excited as we are for the 2021 Warrenton Horse Show to start on Wednesday! The entire Board of Directors and volunteers have been hard at work getting everything ready and we could not be more excited to be back!!!
As you know we hold our Silent Auction in tandem with the Warrenton Horse Show and it is a valuable fund-raising opportunity for the Warrenton Horse Show Association. This year more than ever your support is key! Attached is the catalog so you can start reviewing and planning your Strategy!
New this year – we are going Virtual!! This will allow for bidding from those who aren’t able to be at the show or not at the show Sunday night at the Auction Close. We hope you will participate and please share with your friends!
We will also have our “Grandstand Gestures” for any donations - Any amount is appreciated!
Virtual Silent Auction details!
- Registration & Bidding opens on Wednesday, starting at 8AM.
- Items will be on display at the show grounds starting on Thursday morning.
- To register and bid, text TWHS to 71760 to Register!
- You can also bid on a computer or tablet via a kiosk by going to https://text2bid.net/kiosk/twhs
- Silent Auction will run thru Sunday 9/5, closing at 9PM.
- Items will be available for pick up starting on Monday 9/6
- I will be at the show grounds on Monday from 10-2, then contacting all other winning bidders after that with invoice/payment/delivery or Shipping options
- Delivery in local area and shipping will be possible, with shipping at an additional cost.
- Cash, Check and Credit Card payments accepted
- Credit Card payments will have a 3.5% service fee added on to the total due.
Thank you to all our donors and the entire Silent Auction committee. They have gone above and beyond to bring you new and exciting item & experiences sure to delight.
Bid High! Bid Often!
On Tuesday September 30th hacking only is allowed in the Main Ring; there will be several jumps in the schooling ring. Regular schooling will be allowed in the Main Ring after the Breeding classes on Wednesday.
$500 WHS Trainers’ Raffle
As a special thank you for Trainers’ support, the WHS will host the inaugural $500 Trainer’s Raffle on Saturday, Sept 4. Trainers will be given 1 ticket for each horse entered during the 5-day show. The drawing will take place during the Hunter Classic. Winner presented $500 cash.